|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (515 days ago)|
- Fully refurbished.
- Double glazed.
- Gas central heating.
- 1 double bedroom.
- Open plan kitchen and lounge.
- Dining area.
- Can walk to Walthamstow Central Tube / Bus Station
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Venetian blinds to all windows.
Property reference number 5695284. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A fully refurbished one bedroom flat located in Hoe Street comprising of a:
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven
- Hob and extractor along with washing machine and fridge / freezer.
- Three piece bathroom suite with mixer taps and shower over bath.
- Dining area with table and four chairs.
- Gas central heating throughout the flat via radiators with TRV's in every room.
- Neutral modern decor throughout with stone floor to kitchen and carpet to the lounge, bedroom and dining area.
- Bedroom has double bed with two double wardrobes with matching 5 drawer chest along with bedside cabinets each side of the bed.
- Lounge has three seater and two seater sofas with coffee table.
- Dining area has table and four chairs.
- Comes fully furnished with venetian blinds to all windows.
Close to Walthamstow Central Bus and Tube Station as well as Selbourne Walk with its many retailers.
* Please quote ref. 5695284 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45430620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5695284_39601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.