|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (465 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Balcony over-looking the Dart.
- Very spacious
- Efficient air source heat pump.
Property reference number 5711995. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Leading from a communal porch, there is a generous hallway. The bedroom, bathroom, lounge and kitchen are reached from the hall and the study/dining room opens from the kitchen.
The lounge is an amazing 4.5x9.5m with views over the surrounding countryside and down to the river. There is a feature fireplace and patio doors open onto a good sized balcony.
The bedroom is on the street side of the apartment opening from the hallway
The bathroom is further along the hall and has a bath with built over shower.
The kitchen has views over the countryside and balcony. It includes a washing machine, cooker and electric hob (there is no gas in village.) and built in units and space for a dishwasher and tall fridge-freezer. Opening from the kitchen is a study/dining are with a door to the street and patio door to the balcony.
The balcony 3.8 x 2.4m has great views over the countryside and down to the river Dart.
The apartment is light and spacious
* Please quote ref. 5711995 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45430656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711995_42473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.