|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (318 days ago)|
- Queens park/Brondesbury
- Stunning newly modernised house
- Open plan living space
- Ideal for a family
- Three double bedrooms and one single
- Ample parking
Property reference number 5685591. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Stunning, completely refurbished modern house in Queens Park / Brondesbury Park. Property comprises:
Ground Floor is open plan living
- Kitchen with built in white goods
- Dining room with table and chairs
- Living room with luxurious sofas
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Office space or fourth bedroom
- Three double bedrooms
- One bathroom and one en-suite
- Patio paved area
- 100 ft grass garden.
- Ample parking.
- Log cabin with electricity can be used as office/ shed/ storage
Close to much sought-after primary school..
* Please quote ref. 5685591 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45430719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5685591_42471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.