|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- DEDICATED STUDENT PROPERTY IN FRENCHAY
- 6 BEDROOMS- 5 DOUBLES & 1 SINGLE ROOM
- ENSUITE BATHROOM TO BEDROOM ONE
- LOCATED ON BUS ROUTES TO CITY CENTRE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO UWE FRENCHAY
- WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO UWE GLENSIDE
- HIGH QUALITY FURNITURE AND APPLICANCES
- 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- AVAILABLE JULY 2017
- £125.00 fee per student
***STUDENT HOUSE AVAILABLE IN FRENCHAY FOR 2017***
This six bedroom student property located in Frenchay includes all high quality furniture and appliances including two fridges and large freezer, Five double bedrooms and one single bedroom. A final double bed can be included upon request and one room has en-suite shower! An additional benefit includes off street parking to the front of the property! This property is in a great location for UWE Glenside and Frenchay, and located on bus routes into the city centre. Students be quick to reserve this dedicated student house as the best student properties let early!
Double Rooms: £325PCM
Single Room: £315PCM
Call Attwoods to arrange a viewing on 0117-9582020
***LANDLORDS- WE REQUIRE MORE STUDENT PROPERTIES!!***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45431304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.