|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (480 days ago)|
- Re-Decorated Throughout
- Available IMMEDIATELY
- Two bedrooms
- EPC Rating E
- Fantastic Views
- Allocated Parking for One Car
A well-presented TWO bedroom mid terrace cottage finished to a lovely standard with allocated parking and enclosed garden. The property boasts fantastic views over Bakewell and is in reach of local shops, bars and amenities. Please enquire with the Lettings Team to view.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to offer this charming and well-presented TWO bedroom mid terraced cottage close to the centre of Bakewell, off Stanedge Road towards St Anselm's School. Recently re-decorated throughout with new carpets to be laid, the property is back on the market and ready to view.
Finished to a lovely standard, the property comprises of: Entrance Porch with double glazed window, perfect for kicking off shoes and hanging coats; this leads through interior front door to a small hallway with WC where the Gas Combi Boiler is installed and more coat hooks; the Kitchen and Dining Room has been opened to allow a more social space, the kitchen is fitted with cream units and neutral mixed tiles including some white goods, electric oven with gas hob and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window looks out over the front garden, the floor throughout this area is laid with tiles; the Living Room with parquet effect flooring, due to be carpeted, has a stone hearth fire place with log effect stove, double glazed window overlooking the rear of the property, also additional built in under stairs storage and shelving in the alcove; from the living room you lead to the back door of the property and the stairs to the first floor.
Here there is: the family Bathroom with white suite including rain fall shower over the bath; spacious master Double Bedroom with some fitted wardrobe space, double glazed window to the rear of the property showing off fantastic views over Bakewell; finally the Second Bedroom which is a generous single/small double or perfect study, with double glazed window looking over the garden to the front.
The exterior of the property has a fenced front garden with shed and rear gravelled patio area. There is one allocated parking space at the end of the terrace for this property.
The property is available NOW; viewing is advised, please call the Lettings Team for more information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45432015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5950B1805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.