|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (124 days ago)|
- Two Double bedrooms
- Outside Space
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Off Street Parking £20 per month
- 5 Mins Walk Arnos Grove Tube
- En Suite in Master Bedroom
- EPC: B
- Secure Bike Storage for all tenants.
- ****NO TENANT FEES***
****NO TENANT FEES***Brand newly built, this fantastic block has it all. Lifts for easy access and off street parking is bonus for those who grab space quick enough! Located on first floor two large bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. Wooden flooring throughout and fully fitted modern kitchen with all the white goods included. Stoarge is no issue with lots of wardrobes and storage room which can be used as utility room. Available 9th January furnished or unfurnished.
****NO TENANT FEES***A brand new development conveniently located in Arnos Grove. You will live among a truly mixed community in a beautiful, spacious home with every comfort, including your own private amenity space and a courtyard, shared with your neighbours. Tenants will enjoy a fun and homely neighbourhood at your doorstep, packed with day-to-day conveniences and exciting extras to make life varied and enjoyable.Secure Bike Storage for all tenants.
With a range of convenience stores and larger supermarkets nearby, it’s easy to keep the fridge stocked but you won’t always have to eat in. The area’s vibrant cultural heritage is reflected in a wealth of independent restaurants offering the best examples of all kinds of cuisines.
There’s also plenty to do with your leisure time, from low key downtime to special days out. For those who like to keep fit, Arnos Pool and Southgate Leisure Centre are both within easy reach, offering a great choice of classes and facilities. Nearby Broomfield Park and Arnos Park offer a green haven for more outdoor types.
A spot of retail therapy is just a short trip away at The Mall at Wood Green, offering a host of high street names.
Arnos Grove offers great transport links and makes for the perfect base. New Southgate and Bowes Park National Rail both take you to Moorgate within 24 minutes, giving a direct line to the heart of London. An equally short 21 minute ride on the Piccadilly line will take you to the newly developed Kings Cross St Pancras. Moving away from city life, just half an hour on the train from New Southgate, Hatfield’s picturesque old town offers a restful contrast to the more vibrant life of North London.
Photos are representative of similar apartments in the building.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45432138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0746I3010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Muswell Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.