|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (523 days ago)|
- Pretty period cottage
- Character features including open fire
- Washing machine, fridge and gas cooker
- Gas central heating
- 60ft private garden
- Off street parking
- Walking distance to MLS (50 mins to London Bridge)
Property reference number 5696107. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Pretty period cottage with features including
- Open fire,
- Gas central heating,
- Washing machine, fridge and gas cooker,
- Private enclosed garden,
- Off street parking.
A charming 2 bed period cottage situated in the pretty Kent village of Marden.
The village boasts many amenities including a number of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Good local primary school and sports facilities.
Located a short walk from MLS with direct links to London 50 minutes to London Bridge.
* Please quote ref. 5696107 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £40.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45432648.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5696107_42484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.