Office to rentCharles Street, London W1J
£77,000 pa| £6,417 pcm
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
Full description2ND FLOOR OFFICE TO LET: CHARLES STREET, MAYFAIR, W1J
Location: Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J
Availability: 2nd floor of approximately 600 sqft, spead over two rooms
Amenities: Kitchenette, Intercom, Meeting Room
Rent: £77,000 per annum plus VAT inclusive of the business rates, electricity bill, water rates and service charge
Viewing: Strictly by appointment, via sole agents Next Property Commercial 0207 118 0000
IMPORTANT: Next Property, for themselves, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Next Property
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending licensee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements in these particulars.
5. Next Property does not make or give any person in their employment any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to these properties.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45432981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.