|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- City centre, walking distance to amenities,
- 2 bed rooms 2 bathrooms ( one en-suite)
- Direct from Landlord, no agent admin fee
- 15 minutes bus ride to BCU
Property reference number 5708670. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Offered for let this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the ever popular Citywalk development. Located on Irving Street and Bow Street just off Holloway Head in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. It is only minutes away from New Street train station & The Mailbox and 15 min. bus ride to BCU. The location is fantastic. The apartment is based in a secure complex with lift access and offers two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, additional bathroom, open plan lounge diner and fully fitted kitchen with appliances, spacious hallway and Juliette balcony, offered unfurnished and available from now. Energy performance C. Please call for viewing.
* Please quote ref. 5708670 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £180.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45433530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5708670_42489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.