|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (338 days ago)|
- £380 per person per month for the 3 large bedrooms
- £360 per month for the single bedroom
- Half summer rent
- Close to the Elliott footpath
- Reduced admin fees
- Landlord offers bills package
REDUCED ADMIN FEES. HALF SUMMER RENT. £380 PER PERSON PER MONTH FOR THE 3 LARGE BEDROOMS. £360 PER MONTH FOR THE SMALL BEDROOM. This four bedroom student property is in a great location for UKC students. There is a kitchen with appliances, a sitting room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom with a shower over the bath and a separate WC. The property has a small garden that is maintained by the landlord and has gas central heating. There is a driveway that parks two cars, a garage and free on street parking in the immediate area. This landlord offers a bills package and you will each need to pay £450 security deposit. 1 of 2 properties available on this road.
Brockenhurst Close is located next to the Elliott Footpath and is ideal for UKC students. There is a Sainsbury's Local and other amenities in St Dunstans which is 0.5 miles away. Central Canterbury has a wide variety of retail shops, restaurants, bars and pubs. There is a local gymnasium at Kingsmead Leisure Centre and Canterbury West Station has high speed links to London St Pancras.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45433881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.