|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (373 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- own door
- close to transport
Property reference number 5711891. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- stylish 2 bedroom first floor flat with built in cupboards
- own front door
- well designed kitchen with built in appliances and large fridge freezer
- lots of natural light, large entertaining space and neutral decor
- large low maintenance shared garden
- 10 minute walk to Kew Gardens station- District & North London Line and Kew Village
- 5 minute walk to North Sheen South West Train to Waterloo
- large Sainsbury at the end of the street
- Bus Stop at the end of the street to Hammersmith
- 15 minute walk to Richmond town centre
- Close to Kew Gardens and Richmond Park
- Recreation Ground at the end of the Street
- Landlord close by
- would suit professional couple and/or small family
- Deposit is required
* Please quote ref. 5711891 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45433992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5711891_42287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.