|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- £390 per person per month for the 3 double bedrooms
- £350 per person per month for the single bedroom
- 0.3 miles to the bus station with regular links to UKC
- Central location within the city walls
- Half rent for July and August
- Reduced admin fees
REDUCED ADMIN FEES. HALF SUMMER RENT. £390 FOR THE THREE DOUBLES AND £350 FOR THE SINGLE BEDROOM PER PERSON PER MONTH. This four bedroom student house is situated within the city walls with both the main universities being easily accessible. The property is full of original features and large rooms. There is a living room, a kitchen/diner with white goods and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. The three large bedrooms will be furnished with double beds and the fourth bedroom is a single. This property is full of character and has always been extremely popular with students. Parking permits can be applied for through the council. Half rent payable for July and August with the property available for you to move in to from 1 September 2017.
Hawks Lane is situated in the heart of Canterburys vibrant city centre and within easy reach of both the main universities. Canterbury has a large shopping complex Whitefriars and an array of different shops offer a modern shopping experience. The main bus station is 0.3 miles on foot from the property which has regular buses to UKC and CCUs main campus is only 0.5 miles from the property. There are plenty of pubs, restaurants and clubs in the city for varying choice. Local train services are operated by South Eastern Rail. Both train stations are less then 0.5 miles away with the West Station having a fast link to London St Pancras.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45434163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.