|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (430 days ago)|
- Victorian School Conversion with original features
- Double height duplex apartment
- Secure parking, electronic entry and caretaker
Property reference number 5705733. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A recently refurbished, first floor, two bedroom split-level apartment in a beautiful Victorian school house conversion.
Set in a sought-after development close to Bermondsey Street restaurants and galleries, as well as transport links from London Bridge, Borough and Elephant and Castle.
The property comprises two double bedrooms, one with walk-in wardrobe, additional room currently used as a study.
Large double height reception room with open plan kitchen / dining and recently refitted bathroom.
Many original features including large sash windows and wooden floors.
Gas central heating throughout.
Fully furnished and available from January.
* Please quote ref. 5705733 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45435123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705733_42493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.