|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (566 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Link Detached
- Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Pets Considered
- EPC - D
- Available December
Connells brings to the market this modern four bedroom family home. The property offers well arranged accommodation over two floors and is presented in good order throughout. Further features include double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Pets Considered.
Connell presents this attractive linked detached family house located in a popular residential location close to Amesbury. The property is presented in good order and offers spacious and well arranged accommodation comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside there is a front garden with a driveway opposite and access to the garage, the rear garden is enclosed with laid lawn.
Front door opens into entrance hall with radiator and doors to:
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level Wc, corner mounted wash hand basin, radiator and high level fuse board.
Sitting Room 17' 2" x 13' 8" ( 5.23m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, electric fire inset surround and hearth, television aerial point, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator and openon to
Dining Room 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Radiator, double glazed patio doors to conservatory and door to
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 17' 3" x 8' 5" ( 5.26m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, ceramic tile splash backs, under cabinet lighting, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dish washer, Built in gas hob with cooker hood above, eye level electric oven, tiled foor, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator and courtesy door to the garage.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.18m )
Built on a brick plinth with double glazed windows and double glazed doors to the rear garden, under floor heating and laminate flooring.
Access to loft space and doors to
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front and side elevations, built in wardrobe, television aerial point and telephone point. Radiator and doors to
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with double width shower cubicle, low level Wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" excluding door recess x 8' excluding door recess ( 3.25m excluding door recess x 2.44m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level Wc, radiator and shelved airing cupboard , housing the hot water cylinder.
The garage is accessed via an up and over door to the front and has power and light, which is also accessable via the kitchen.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45435438.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2851L1614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Salisbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.