|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (224 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ROOM TO RENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WELL PRESENTED PERIOD PROPERTY
- OUTDOOR SEASONAL SWIMMING POOL
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE WITH SNOOKER TABLE
- 2 SHARED KITCHEN S
- 4 SHARED BATHROOMS
- CALL FOR MORE DETAILS
Full description***Short term accommodation available now - Being set in the private grounds of Hollingwood hall this beautiful 17th century converted church offers a variety of rooms, Situated within a 10 minute drive from chesterfield town centre. This Self catering accommodation boasts with character throughout with welcoming communal areas ideal for a professional/professionals.
• Lockable room fully furnished on the second floor with Double bed, chest of drawers and Wardrobe.,
• This room is fully inclusive of all bills.
• Communal areas include, 4 Bathrooms, 2 kitchens with Washing Machine, Microwave, Cooker, dishwasher and seating areas.
• The Communal Lounge with a glazed room floods the area with natural light,
• Having a Sofa, TV, Fridges and Freezers all available to use in the main hall with a large snooker table being a great area for socialising.
• Outdoor Swimming Pool and seating area (For Residents only) - weather permitting.
• Secure gated parking is available for £25.00 Per month on site.
• NO PETS OR DSS
• Call Now to view the accommodation on offer 01246 220926
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000289701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.