|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (430 days ago)|
- * Entrance hall * Downstairs cloakroom * Large living / dining room *
- * Fitted modern kitchen with intergrated appliances * Breakfast area *
- * Three good sized bedrooms * Luxury bathroom * Double glazing * Garage *
- * Private driveway * Large rear garden * Council tax band D *
An attractive three bedroom semi detached home which has been modernised to a high standard throughout located only a short walk from all local amenities including excellent schooling, the station, shopping facilities and park land.
Property ref: 121_745_2786059
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45440532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2786059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.