|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (341 days ago)|
- Modern development
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen
- First floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Available now
- Close to Ealing Broadway station
- EPC Rating = C
Boasting a high finish throughout and newly decorated interiors this light and airy three bedroom first floor apartment, features a generous living space with three double bedrooms.
Boasting a high finish throughout and newly decorated interiors this light and airy three bedroom first floor apartment, features a generous living space with three double bedrooms and a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
The flat has been finished to an immaculate standard throughout, and will be furnished to a high standard. The kitchen is open plan with integrated appliances, space for a small dinning area and 2 family size bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings.
Ealing Studios offers fantastic location moments from the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway and Ealing Broadway Station. The green open spaces of Ealing Common are close by.
Prospective Tenants will note:
1. The Development of which this apartment forms a part is still in course of construction. The Prospective completion date for the development is November 2016 and any negotiation of any tenancy will be on the express understanding that no tenancy can be effected or commence until the Development or any specific apartment has actually been completed and Savills client has authorised the grant of a Tenancy.
2. Initial viewings may be of a "Show Flat" which has been provided to indicate the general nature and standard of the Development and intended finishes - the completed apartments will likely be of a different layout and size and finishes and fixtures and fittings provided may vary. You are advised to undertake an inspection of the completed apartment once available before committing to a Tenancy Agreement.
3. Notwithstanding the anticipated completion date of 1 November 2016 works will likely continue to the apartment and the Development after completion to include defect identification and resolution and whilst every reasonable effort will be made to avoid inconvenience or disturbance Tenants will cooperate with and raise no complaint in respect of any such defects or
of such works.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ELL160116_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.