|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (98 days ago)|
- **NEW PRICE**
- Semi Detached Town House
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- EPC Rating C
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Flexible Living Arrangements
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
**NEW PRICE**ENQUIRE NOW TO BE FIRST TO VIEW**
A fantastic TWO/THREE bedroom townhouse in Ashgate, very close to the town centre of Chesterfield. The property has a contemporary feel and offers flexible living arrangements, with two/three bedrooms, open plan living, wet room and additional WC. Available IMMEDIATELY, please call for more information and to organise a viewing.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to present this great two/three bedroom townhouse close to Chesterfield town centre.
The property has an unusual layout which offers flexible living arrangements due to it originally being a Coach House. You enter the property on the ground level where, through a porch which also has access to a WC, you have an open plan kitchen with what could be either the living or dining space. There is a modern feel where the property has been renovated to a good standard, with three floor length windows the space feels light and airy. There is a breakfast bar separating the space with fridge and freezer included in the kitchen. Up the wooden stair case there is an open attic room, currently used as a double bedroom, could be used as either living or dinging space. This would make a great snug or office alternatively. This is really where the flexibility of the property comes in, you can really make it your own. Back downstairs, passed the ground floor living space, down to the third lower floor, there are two double bedrooms, again with floor length windows, a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and space for additional storage, and the house bathroom, which is a contemporary style wet room with large rain shower head.
The property comes with one allocated off street parking space. It is available immediately for viewings, please call the lettings team for more information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45440643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5636G0026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.