|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (372 days ago)|
- Manor House - 8 mins
- Stoke Newington - 10 mins
- Finsbury Park - 11 mins
- Clissold Park, Abney Park
- Church Street, High Street
- Top floor Victorian conversion
- Spacious - over 1,000sqft
- 3 big double size bedrooms
- Large sleek looking reception
- Fully kitted open plan kitchen
A beautiful spacious (over 1,000sqft) top floor, 3 bed Victorian conversion with loads of character on a nice quite attractive road very close to gorgeous Clissold Park, only a 10 minute walk to Manor House or Stoke Newington stations. The property features: 3 very big double size bedrooms with lovely light coloured carpets; sleek looking reception big enough for a living and dining area; A fully integrated kitchen including: gas cooker/oven, extractor hood, washing machine, dish washer, built in fridge freezer, and high quality wooden work top; A modern family size bathroom fully tiled with chrome fixtures and fittings.
The property is located in Stoke Newington only a 8 minute walk to Manor House (Piccadilly Line), 10 minute walk to Stoke Newington (Overground Line), and 11 minutes to Finsbury Park (Piccadilly, Victoria, Great Northern, Overground Lines). Countless number of bars, pubs, restaurants, shops within walking distance situated on Church Street, Stoke Newington High Street, Blackstone Road, and Green Lanes. Also for those of you who love outdoor activities there is: Clissold Park, Reservoir Centre, Abney Park, Finsbury Park, and Allen Gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.