|Added on Rightmove:||01 July 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Three Bedroom Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
- Gas C/H & D/G , Garage and Parking
A modern, three bedroom semi detached house situated in a small cul de sac in the village of Galgate which is South of the historic city of Lancaster, very handy for Lancaster University and the main M6 motorway.
The property benefits from full double glazing and gas central heating and has neutral décor and floor covering throughout.
Entry leads into the living area
with feature fireplace housing a living flame gas fire. Stairs lead up to the first floor.
There is a spacious ding kitchen with ample room for dining table and chairs with patio doors leading to an enclosed rear garden area.
The kitchen has a range of fitted units in beech with complimentary worktops. Gas hob and electric oven, washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge and freezer.
To the first floor there is a nice landing area with useful storage. A master bedroom with built in cupboards, a second double and a single. Master bathroom finished in white with three piece suite and over bath shower.
There is a detached garage with parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45440922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46584R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.