|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (220 days ago)|
- Excellent three bedroom flat found in Victoria Park
- Bright and airy interior throughout
- Lovely reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with French doors to garden
- Good sized third bedroom
- Private section of garden as well as a shared garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. An excellent three bedroom flat found in Victoria Park boasting a bright and airy interior throughout, private section of garden as well as a shared garden and all local amenities easily accessible nearby.
Hewlett Road offers easy access to the vibrant amenities of Hackney and Victoria Park village with a wealth of pavement cafes, deli shops, bars and restaurants. Mile End is the nearest station for direct routes around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1004646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.