|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- A delightful split-level Victorian conversion flat
- Light and airy reception room with a comfortable lounge
- A separate, contemporary style galley kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Private roof terrace with spectacular views over Battersea
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Just moments from Clapham Junction Mainline Station
- Near the amenities local to St Johns Road, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road
- The open green spaces of Wandsworth Common are also a short walk
A delightful split-level Victorian conversion flat boasting a light and airy reception room with a comfortable lounge and separate, contemporary style galley kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with a white bathroom suite. This popular property also features a private roof terrace with spectacular views over Battersea. The property is located on a quiet residential street, just moments from Clapham Junction Mainline Station and all the amenities local to St Johns Road, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road. The open green spaces of Wandsworth Common are also a short walk from this much sought property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160297_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.