|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (68 days ago)|
- 24h Concierge
- Close to underground
- Courtyard Garden
Full descriptionShort Let. Luxury 1 Bedroom flat situated at the newly built 205 Holland Park Avenue development. Boasting designer kitchen and bathroom, open plan living/ dining area and king sized bedroom and balcony.
Nearest Station: Shepherds Bush (Central & London Overground Lines) & Holland Park (Central Line)
- Nobilia kitchen units with soft close mechanism
- Contemporary worktops with matching splashback.
- Siemens stainless steel appliances including: built in single oven with integrated microwave and induction hob.
- Integrated energy efficient fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher with separate washer/dryer to hall cupboard.
- Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, with single drainer and monobloc mixer tap.
- Built in wine cooler.
- Mix of contemporary designer range sanitaryware.
- Fixed overhead and handheld shower and screens to all baths.
- Polished chrome brassware by Vado.
- Chrome towel rail
- Bespoke mirrored cabinet to bathrooms with under basin storage drawer.
- Porcelain Stoneware wall tiling to wet area and to floors.
- Wet underfloor heating throughout
- Comfort cooling to lounge areas and master beds to all apartments
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45442566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vesper Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.