|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (342 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom period house
- Built in 1838 and presented in superb condition throughout
- Well-sized reception room and separate dining room
- Off-street parking in front
- Substantial rear garden with a shed
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Walking distance to East Croydon and the new Box Park
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
LONG LET. This charming period two bedroom house built in 1838, presents excellent accommodation with two reception rooms, modern kitchen and ample private garden.
Cross Road is situated within a close proximity to Croydon's town centre, which offers a superb selection of amenities and transport links, including East Croydon rail station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.