|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 April 2016 (748 days ago)|
- Lovely Garden and adjoining garage
- Newly decorated and new carpets
- Good size rooms
- Bed 1 11 x 10 approx PLUS WARDROBES
- Bed 2 10 X 9.5 plus wardrobes
- Lounge 12 x 16 patio doors to garden
An opportunity to rent this recently completely refurbished semi-detached TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM House just a 10 minute walk to Bromley South station and Bromley High Street.
The property benefits from a lovely bright sunny garden, with patio, and access to adjoining garage. Downstairs cloakroom, large living room with patio doors to garden, fully fitted kitchen with recently new appliances and off street parking.
Beautifully presented house with wooden venetian blinds to bedrooms and mirrored fitted wardrobes to both rooms.
- Recently new neutral carpets
- Off Street Parking
- Garden & Patio, with shed
- Built in mirrored wardrobes
Sorry no HB or pets
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45450168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HLBEC_310640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Lettings LTD , Beckenham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.