|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- Professional House Share
- Double Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Modern open plan kitchen / living area
- Modern Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Large communal rear garden
- All bills and fibre broadband included
- Gas Central Heating
- Unrestricted On Road Parking
Inclusive of all bills and fibre broadband, we are pleased to offer for rent this fully furnished double bedroom in a very well presented Charminster professional shared house. The property boasts a spacious open plan kitchen / dining and living area with access to a large enclosed southerly facing rear garden, family bathroom, additional downstairs toilet, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Due to the high quality finish of this property and the professional and friendly nature of the existing residents we will only consider non smoking professional applicants who are free of pets. Viewings are highly recommended so for further details and to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3675323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaderfox, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.