|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Courtyard Barn Conversion
- Private Secluded Position
- Off Street Parking
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Cottage Garden
- Lounge with fire
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Cottage Garden
- Further permit parking available
- No Pets
Located in the most idyllic position in a sunny courtyard setting in the picture postcard village of Cockington.
With the added benefit of private off road parking this delightful one bedroom detached cottage with your garden is a real gem.
The property is currently fully furnished including a brand new mattress, however it can also be taken completed unfurnished. no pets are allowed at all.
Double bedroom with lovely window over the front courtyard
Bathroom with corner built in shower
Fully fitted kitchen with built in fridge/freezer and washing machine
Lounge, open plan, with gas fire,.
Viewing highly recommended
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45454077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000307177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Newton Abbot - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.