|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (391 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Beautiful period building
- Modern and bright throughout
- Large reception room
- Modern dual aspect eat-in kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedroom
- Access to a communal roof garden
LONG LET. Enviably located within a converted Victorian mission hall, this bright one bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and within easy reach of the popular local amenities.
Richmond Avenue is a beautiful leafy street, just moments from the comprehensive and diverse selection of fashionable High Street stores, bars, restaurants and independent boutiques on Upper Street, Essex Road and Camden Passage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.