|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 October 2016 (391 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two bed end of terrace
- Private Gated Development
- Brand new kitchen and bathroom
- Communal Gym
Property reference number 5711006. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Completely refurbished throughout 2 Bed End of Terrace House available in a gated development.
Only 10 minutes walk to Carshalton and Carshalton Beeches stations or 20 minutes to Sutton train station for easy commute into London and 10 minute walk to Carshalton village.
Newly refurbished kitchen and bathroom with power shower. Newly decorated inside and out and includes use of communal gym and an allocated parking space in front of the property
Ideal for professional couples.
* Please quote ref. 5711006 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45457029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711006_41788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.