|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (51 days ago)|
- A lovely three bedroom ground floor flat
- Peacefully located on a quiet residential road
- Bright reception room with bi folding doors to garden
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bay fronted master bedroom
- Two further excellent bedrooms
- Wonderful 79' private garden
- Ideally located close to amenities
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Set within a beautiful period conversion this fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat featuring modern, open-plan accommodation boasts an extensive 79' garden and a convenient location close to amenities.
Mora Road is a lovely residential street ideally located moments from the shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and cinemas of Cricklewood Broadway. Local transport links include Cricklewood Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.