|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (427 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Town centre location but quiet cul de sac
- Just been refurbished
- all bills inclusive
- high speed broadband
- large kitchen / diner with wall mounted tv
- washing machine and dishwasher
- communal patio garden
Property reference number 5712029. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This period coach house has recently been fully refurbished and has 4 bedrooms with a large kitchen / diner and a seating area.
The kitchen diner has a washing machine and a dishwasher.
Three bedrooms share one large bathroom and are £350 pcm each. One bedroom has its own en-suite and is £400 pcm (£500 for a couple).
There is parking for a couple of cars adjacent to the house with unrestricted on-street parking available 24 hours.
There is a shared patio garden which is not over looked.
The rent includes all bills (gas, electric, water, council tax, broadband) .
* Please quote ref. 5712029 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45458001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712029_42498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.