|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- A Short Walk of the City Centre
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Train Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Suitable for Professional Couple
- Reception Rooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Suitable for Single Person
- Suitable for Professional Sharers
Attractive two double bedroom terraced house located in the popular Rewley Park development in central Oxford. This property benefits from being within a short walking distance from train/bus transport routes into London, Oxford University Colleges, and all of the amenities Oxford city centre has to offer. Ideally suited for a single professional, couple or two professional sharers. Allocated parking. Furnished. Council Tax Band D.
Please contact us for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by scottfraser, Summertown, (Lettings & Property Management), Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.