|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- No Agency Fees
- Half Rents for July & August
- All Bills Package is Available
- Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- New Ikea Bedroom Furniture
- Stripped Wooden Floors
- Available to live in from 1st July 2017
- UK Parental Guarantors Required
- Large Lounge
• BRAILSFORD RD, FALLOWFIELD, MANCHESTER, M14 6PZ
• ALL BILLS INCLUDED PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE
• Student house located close to Moseley Road and Anson Roadretail park.
• Three double bedrooms with brand new Ikea furniture.
• Large lounge with stripped wooden flooring with leather sofa's
• Kitchen with oven & hob, fridge freezer and washing machine.
• Shower room with a power shower on the ground floor.
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Security Alarm
• Available to rent from 1st July 2017 for 12 months
• Rent is £67.50 per person per week / £292.50 per person per month based on 3 people sharing.
• All bills included package would be 3 x £97.50 per person per week / £422.50 per person per month - excluding council tax
• Deposit equal to one month's rent per person
• No Agency Fees
• Half rents for July & August even if you live at the property.
• UK Parental Guarantors are required
To secure this property, applicants are required to pay £50.00 each towards the deposit and paperwork will be issued. The deposit balance will be due when the next students loans are paid
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45458523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 177b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Easy Rent, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.