|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Extremely spacious 1 bedroom flat with a Mezzanine level
- Open plan kitchen, large reception, double bedroom
- Period property, high ceilings, wood flooring
- Ideally located for Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate
A bright and extremely spacious one double bedroom flat that benefits from a galleried guest sleeping area/ study area on a mezzanine level.
The property boasts a modern interior with a beautiful open plan reception room benefiting of high ceilings and large windows. Double bedroom is a good size room and offers ample storage space and is served by a stylish bathroom.
The property is ideally located for the amenities and transport facilities of High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate, offering easy access to transport links and great selection of bars, restaurants and shops. Holland Park and Kensington Gardens are both within easy reach also.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45459267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KCL100013_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.