|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (553 days ago)|
- Fantastic Views Of Ryde & The Solent
- 1 Large Double Bedroom
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Large Living Room With Defined Kitchen Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Unrestricted On Street Parking
- Regret No Pets
- Entry Phone System
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Available NOW!
Watson Bull & Porter are pleased to offer this very spacious 1st floor apartment located on the outskirts of Ryde.
The light and airy accomodation briefly comprises one large double bedroom, big enough for the largest bed, modern bathroom and large living room with a defined kitchen area with built in hob and oven and other white goods. The lounge also offers outstanding views over Ryde and The Solent especially on a clear day when you can see for miles!!!
Located in a desirable area the property is offered in decorative order with modern and neutral decor throughout. The communal areas are very well maintained which offer a nice welcome for all.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and entry phone system.
To fully appreciate the light and space this lovely flat offers internal inspection is essential.
Floor plan available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT7_RYDALEX540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.