|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Great 1 bed flat on a nice quiet road in London Fields
- Decent size double bed with lots of natural light
- Private balcony from the bedroom
- Fully integrated open plan kitchen
- Bright and spacious open reception
- Family size new modern bathroom
- Balcony big enough for small table and chairs
- Good quality wooden flooring throughout
- Only a few minutes from London Fields Station
- Liverpool St 7 mins by train. Broadway Market on door step
A great little one bed flat in a popular development in London Fields, with a private balcony. It features a nice, bright open-plan kitchen reception room, with a good quality(fairly new) fitted-kitchen. The bedroom is a double, and although its not huge (we'd levelly describe it as a small-medium sized double bedroom), its a decent size, and feels a lot larger than it actually is as its tremendously light on account of a full length glass door which leads directly out on to a nice private balcony (with enough space for a small table and a couple of chairs). The bathroom is really nice (fully tiled, new bathroom fittings etc), in keeping wit the rest of the flat - which is well finished with decent quality wood floors and neutral décor. The building itself is well maintained, nice small residential block, on a quiet residential road a few minutes walk from London Fields. Its available early March, and the landlord is happy to let it on a furnished basis
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference NSL_003363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.