|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (341 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Four double bedroom duplex flat.
- Recently renovated
- Separate living room
- Small balcony
- Local Gastro pub minutes walk away
- Secure entrance
- Separate bathroom and wc
- New energy efficient combination - boiler
- Good transport links - bus stop 70m away
Property reference number 5712052. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Four double bedroom duplex flat. Near to lively Camden Town yet in a quiet and secure a residential block. Ideal for four professionals. The local Gastro pub : the Lord Stanley just minutes away.
Convenient for Caledonian Road tube.
10 minutes walk to Caledonian Road / 15 minutes to Camden Town
Good rail links
Convenient for shops / bars
29 / 253 / 279 Bus route leaves from just outside the front door
* Please quote ref. 5712052 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45462300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712052_42526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.