|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2017 (203 days ago)|
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- 22 ft Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Available December!!!
**SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED - CAN YOU HELP?** This much improved and extended three bedroom semi detached house sides onto a greensward and is a short walk away from Elmstead Primary School and local shops. The property benefits from impressive 22 ft open plan fitted kitchen/diner, cloakroom, modern fitted bathroom, enclosed garden & garage.
Upvc Entrance Door To:
Built-in storage cupboard, laminate flooring, door to:
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, doors to:
Upvc obscure window to side, radiator, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted gas boiler.
12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Upvc window to front, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner
22' 2" x 10' 6" ( 6.76m x 3.20m )
Upvc window and upvc patio doors to rear leading to garden, high gloss eye and base level units with square edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and brickwork style splashbacks, integrated stainless steel electric double oven, four ring hob and extractor over, integrated dishwasher + washing machine + fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, inset LED spotlights.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc window to side, loft access, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to:
11' 8" x 10' + door recess ( 3.56m x 3.05m + door recess )
Upvc window to front, radiator, inset spotlights, loft access, double built-in wardrobe, single built-in wardrobe.
10' 3" + door recess x 10' 1" ( 3.12m + door recess x 3.07m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, double built-in wardrobe, single built-in wardrobe.
8' 2" max x 8' ( 2.49m max x 2.44m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, fitted storage cupboard.
Upvc obscure windows to side and rear, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
The front garden is laid to lawn. There is a driveway to side providing off road parking and leading to Single Garage with up and over door, power and light connected and storage loft space.
There is a west facing rear garden comprising patio and lawned areas with flower and shrub borders and timber storage shed, all enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45462624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0892L4215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.