Serviced Office to rentLaxton Lodge Barn, Kneesall
271 sq. ft. | £568 pcm| £131 pw
- 271 sq ft (25 sq m)
- Fully refurbished former agricultural buildings located in attractive rural setting
- Prestigious accommodation finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Single office available - approx 271 sq ft (25.1 sq m)
- Rental includes communication package
Laxton Lodge Barn is located in an attractive rural location outside the village of Kneesall, located approximately 10 miles from Newark town and giving easy access to the A1 to the east.
Laxton Lodge Barn has been recently converted into high quality office accommodation with having benefit of a shared Meeting room , Kitchen, and WC facilities and comprises of a single office extending to approximately 271 sq ft (25.12 sq m).
Externally there is a car park adjacent to the property and the grounds surround the development are landscaped.
A new effective Full Repairing & Insuring Lease, subject to upward only rent reviews for a term of years to be negotiated, at an asking rent of £597.68 per calendar month and is inclusive of a communication packing which includes:
- 10 mb broadband connection (configurable for download and upload speeds)
- 2 phone lines including monthly charges. Phone calls are charged at an extra £10 per line per month for 2000 mobile calls and 2000 landline calls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45463047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CS1528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.