|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- 2017 GOLF OPEN ACCOMMODATION
- EXCLUSIVE DETACHED RESIDENCE
- CLOSE TO WEST LANCS GOLF CLUB
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- 16 MINS FROM ROYAL BIRKDALE BY TRAIN
2017 GOLF OPEN ACCOMMODATION elegant detached residence available , located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the exclusive Blundellsands area. The property is a moments walk from the renowned West Lancanshire Golf Club and Hall Road Station, meaaing Royal Birkdale is 16 short minutes away via train (running every 15 minutes). The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, WC, dining room, living room, open plan kitchen/diner, utility room and sun room to the ground floor and four double bedrooms, three en suites and a family bathroom to the first floor- two benefiting from balconys. Extensive off road parking for several cars is available to the front of the property, and an extensive landscaped garden to the rear offers plenty of room for marquees and entertainment.
16 minutes from Royal Birkdale via train.
Second Reception Room
Master En Suite
Bedroom 2 En Suite
Bedroom 3 En Suite
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 360626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.