|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (260 days ago)|
- UPDATED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- EPC - D
UPDATED two bedroom house in popular location benefitting from BRAND NEW kitchen, NEW carpets and off street parking. AVAILABLE NOW! Call us today to book your viewing!
This two bedroom terraced house is located in the village of Beck Row and is within a short distance of all local amenities. The property benefits from full decoration throughout to include new flooring and new paint, BRAND NEW kitchen and off street parking.
The property comprises:
Wood laminate flooring, electric heater, stairs to first floor and window to front.
Brand new kitchen suite and laminate flooring, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, single electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, electric heater, window and door to rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
Wood laminate flooring, integrated wardrobe, electric heater and window to front.
Wood laminate flooring, electric heater and window to rear.
Vinyl flooring, white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, window to rear.
Front laid to gravel with off street parking for one vehicle. Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with storage shed.
Call us today to book your viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45464562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0920L1315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.