|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (190 days ago)|
- EPC- E ( now has double glazing installed)
- Two Bedroom House
- Great Central Location
- On Road Parking
- Being Refurbished For New Tenants
- Available December
TWO BEDROOM HOUSE IN PRIME TOWN CENTRE LOCATION!
Connells are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented end of terrace house in Tunbridge Wells.
The downstairs accomodation comprises of living room, spacious kitchen with white goods if needed and small utility area. There is also a family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and basin.
Upstairs you will find two good size double bedrooms, one with storage cupboard.
Externally, there is a small patio to the rear and small lawn to the front.
The property will be redecorated throughout and will have new carpets and kitchen flooring ready for new tenants moving in. The house has also recently had double glazing installed throughout and a new front and rear door.
Further benefits include on road parking, gas central heating and is available for occupation in December.
The property is situated in an ideal location, being a very short walk away from the town centre, bus routes and all amenities and entertainment that the town has to offer.
Please note that pets may be considered!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45464688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4564L5915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.