|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
This EXECUTIVE 2nd floor APARTMENT is located in the centre of HUNTINGDON, a popular market town on the River Ouse, which has excellent shopping, restaurants, bars and pubs. Within WALKING DISTANCE TO THE MAIN LINE STATION and GUIDED BUS TO CAMBRIDGE, Perfectly located for a comfortable daily commute to LONDON AND PETERBOROUGH. With 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, INTERGREATED WHITE GOODS and an ALLOCATED PARKING space.
For a full list of additional costs that you need to be aware of please visit our web site http://www.maxinelester.co.uk/Content/Tenants/What-does-it-cost.aspx
At the point of reservation you will be required to pay a Non Refundable Administration Fee of £225 for the first applicant and then £150 per person thereafter. We will also need to see I.D (Photo and Address).
* Second floor apartment
* Lounge with views over riverside park
* Two double bedrooms
* Fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
* Allocated parking space
* Walking distance of Town Centre
Three days before you move in you will be required to pay your rent, and a refundable Deposit (dependant on the condition of the property at the end of your tenancy) which is equal to a month and a half of the rent which will be registered in the Tenancy Deposits Scheme if we are managing the property.
Please contact us for further information on the rental process.
Why choose us?
* Out of hours emergency help line
* We provide bin collection dates and utility providers at the beginning of your tenancy
* We offer a full checkout service at the end of your tenancy to protect your deposit
* Our aim is for you to receive your full deposit back
* On average deposits are returned within seven days from checkout
Entrance Hall: Entryphone, built-in storage cupboard, airing cupboard, panel heater.
Lounge: 15`0 x 10`11 - TV and telephone points, panel heater.
Kitchen/Diner: 11`4 x 10`10 - integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher, built in electric oven and hob, space for washing machine, panel heater.
Bedroom One: 10`10 x 10`1 - fitted double wardrobe, TV and telephone points, panel heater.
Bedroom Two: 10`9 x 7`6 - TV and telephone points, panel heater.
Bathroom: Three piece suite comprising toilet, hand basin and bath with shower over.
Outside: Allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45465351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26635754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxine Lester Residential Lettings, St. Ives.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.