|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (538 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Boasts a gorgeous reception room with space for dining
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom - Modern Tiles
- partially carpeted and wooden floors
- Intercom Entryphone
- Central Heating
- Great location for transport and shopping
We are delighted to present this huge Victorian terrace property situated in-between Cricklewood and Kilburn.
Fantastic second floor, 2 double bedroom flat (both carpeted) with a separate contemporary bathroom. The flat comprises of an open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances and wooden flooring.
The flat offers you an intercom entry system, gas central heating and has just been refurbished so it's in pristine condition throughout.
Located in a wonderful and vibrant area, moments away from Cricklewood Broadway and a Kilburn, it provides you with great access to transport, restaurants, bars and shops. Your closest train stations are Kilburn Underground Station (Jubilee Line - Zone 2), and Cricklewood Overground (Thameslink), as well as many bus routes, including services to Brent Cross Shopping Centre (189), Marble Arch (32), West End (98), Paddington (332) and Victoria (16).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45465987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.