|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (525 days ago)|
- Available now.
- A well-presented split-level conversion flat
- Arranged over the upper floors of a terraced Victorian property
- Bright reception room
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Private roof terrace
- Located on a popular residential street just off Lavender Hill
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a well-presented split-level conversion flat arranged over the upper floors of a terraced Victorian property. The property comprises a bright reception room, a kitchen, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a bathroom and a private roof terrace. The property is located on a popular residential street just off Lavender Hill. Clapham Junction mainline station, Clapham Common and the shops, restaurants and bars local to Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and St John's Road are within a short walk of this much sought after property. Flexible furnishing. Available now
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT090241_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.