|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (290 days ago)|
- One Double Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Living Room with Full Lenght Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En Suite Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Gated Grade II Listed Former School Building
- Short Walk to Redhill Train Station & Town Centre
- Available Now
Set in the gated development of this grade II listed former school is a stunning one double bedroom duplex apartment. On the ground floor the property consists of living room with high ceiling and large full length window offering light throughout the day, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, cloakroom and storage cupboard under the stairs. Upstairs there is a mezzanine floor with space for a double bed, en suite bathroom with shower over the bath and large storage cupboard. Added benefits include gas central heating, one allocated parking space, well kept communal grounds and just a short walk to Redhill mainline train station and town centre. Offered unfurnished and available now!
Additional Fees and Charges May Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.