|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (539 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- A Very Bright & Airy Reception Room
- Modern fitted kitchen with quality accessories
- Modern Bathroom
- Contemporary decoration
- Wooden Floors Throughout
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Direct Lift Access to all Floors
- Secure block, electronic gates
- Private Parking
2 double bedroom flat in a smart private development. Bright, airy reception room. Brand new fully fitted kitchen. Modern bathroom. Immaculately decorated in a contemporary style, with wooden floors throughout. Built-in wardrobes. Located within a secure mock-Tudor apartment block with a lift, private parking and electronic gates. Enjoys magnificent views over London, and is only a short stroll from Hampstead Heath. Very close to the A41 Hendon Way / Finchley Road, a quick drive to the North Circular Road and Brent Cross Shopping Centre, and access to the M1. Popular local restaurants and shops in the Finchley Road and Cricklewood Lane. Served by Golders Green (Northern) and Finchley Road (Metropolitan and Jubilee) Underground stations, Cricklewood Thameslink station, and on several local bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45470217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.