|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (428 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Spacious lounge with large dining area
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 en-suite
- Block heating and hot water included
- 24h Porter & CCTV Security
- Parking Space for 1 Car
- Directly opposite Regent's Park
- Must Be Seen
London Habitat is delighted to present this elegant two double bedroom apartment, set on the ground floor of an iconic 1930s Art Deco mansion block immediately opposite Regent's Park on Prince Albert Road.
Key features include:
* Bright, airy reception room with original fireplace, and a generously sized dining room with good natural light, in an open plan L-shaped configuration;
* Fully fitted modern galley kitchen, with five ring gas hob, American style double door fridge/freezer and separate under-counter freezer, Miele washer/dryer and dishwasher, and marble work surfaces;
* En-suite bathrooms for both bedrooms, with a separate guest WC.
This apartment boasts high ceilings, wooden flooring throughout, period features and abundant storage space. 24 hour porterage, heating and hot water are included in the rent.
Benefits from access to an underground garage (one parking space per apartment), and a large communal roof terrace with magnificent panoramic views across London. Forecourt parking for guests is available on a first come, first served basis.
The idyllic location of the apartment opposite Regent's Park provides beautiful views all year round. Within a short walk of St Johns Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line), and the highly regarded local shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities of St John's Wood High Street. Primrose Hill park is also nearby, with a children's playground and an outdoor gym known as the Hill Trim Trail. Lord's Cricket Ground is a few minutes away.
4.0m x 3.9m
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted storage
3.3m x 2.6m
Second double bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted storage
4.6m x 4.2m
Spacious reception room with good natural light and fireplace (in L-shaped configuration with dining room)
6.6m x 3.5m
Generously sized open-plan dining room, with good natural light (in L-shaped configuration with reception room)
4.3m x 2.2m
Fully fitted galley kitchen, with high quality fixtures and appliances, and marble work surfaces
En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
En-suite bathroom to second bedroom, with shower
Separate guest WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45471090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.