|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (136 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented one bedroom property
- Boasting a wealth of period features throughout
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright bedroom with built in storage space
- Modern kitchen and smart bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from amenities
- Transport links ideally placed nearby
LONG LET. This elegant one bedroom period flat is very well presented throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining space with contemporary fixtures throughout.
Danbury Street is located in the heart of the vibrant and culturally diverse area of Islington and the property is within easy reach of the fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Essex Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.