|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (249 days ago)|
- Bright and beautifully finished reception with parquet floor
- Plentiful dining room with fitted storage
- Four spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern décor with period features throughout
- Modern, eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Breath-taking views over Westminster Cathedral
- Top floor of a prestigious, Victorian building (with lift)
LONG LET. Incredible four bedroom luxury apartment providing recently refurbished living space moments from Victoria Station and a wealth of fashionable amenities and attractions.
The apartment is ideally located moments from a vast range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants moments away in Victoria while all the attractions of Westminster and the West End are a close by. Transport links include Victoria Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.